Nik Nak Cottage
Set in the heart of the village on the ground floor is Nik Nak Cottage, a large warehouse to rent and the largest unit in Florentia Clothing Village.
Spread across two floors, with high ceilings, multiple entrances and swathes of natural light, the unit would be suitable for an open plan design office for a large design company or split into multiple spaces for a network of creative businesses.
Concrete flooring spans the length of the ground floor with a section of the first floor also concrete. A mezzanine has been built in the centre of the warehouse to allow for a full sized first floor, however can be removed to give double height atrium.
The unit can be accessed via multiple entrances, including a7ft shutter for goods loading and two parking spaces are located alongside the back entrance.
Neighboured by a luxury furniture restoration business, a collective of illustrators, film makers and designers and amongst clothing makers, this unit makes up part of a dynamic creative community tucked away in a quiet part of North London.
Male and Female WCs are also included in the space to make the unit fully self-contained and provisions have been made for a kitchen to be installed in various points around the unit.
*On site parking
*On site security personnel 24/7
Onsite facilities include:
*Storage containers available on request
- Security – 24/7 uniformed Security personnel working under Security Industry Authority regulations and training. With comprehensive digital CCTV and extensive village lighting, we pride ourselves on offering a safe and inviting environment.
- Location – Zone 2 convenience. 10 minute walk from Manor House, around 8 minutes to Harringay Green Lanes Overground.
- On Site Management Team – Personable and available staff to assist with your day-to-day tenant questions and concerns.
- All-inclusive rents – Business Rates, Service Charges and water bills are included in our highly competitive rental rates. Only gas and electric bills to take on. Couple this with a 2-month advance deposit and you have a highly attractive rental package.
- On site cafe and gymnasium – new café opening early 2019.
- Parking – Available for staff on-site at a highly competitive rate, and with the leaseholder having a free, allocated space. Bicycle racks are also provided for those more athletically inclined.