David Jones Cottage
Set in the heart of the village on the ground floor is David Jones Cottage, one of the largest units in Florentia Clothing Village.
Featuring high ceilings, multiple entrances and swathes of natural light, the unit would be suitable for an open plan design office for a large design company or split into multiple spaces for a network of creative businesses.
Wooden flooring spans the length of one side of the unit, with carpet laid on top of a concrete floor to the other, also featuring an enclosed meeting room.
The unit can be accessed via multiple entrances, including two 7ft shutters for goods loading and two parking spaces are located alongside the back entrance.
Neighboured by a painters, illustrators, film makers and clothing makers, this unit makes up part of a dynamic creative community tucked away in a quiet part of North London.
Male and Female WCs and a demised kitchen are also included in the space to make the unit fully self-contained.
- Security – 24/7 uniformed Security personnel working under Security Industry Authority regulations and training. With comprehensive digital CCTV and extensive village lighting, we pride ourselves on offering a safe and inviting environment.
- Location – Zone 2 convenience. 10 minute walk from Manor House, around 8 minutes to Harringay Green Lanes Overground.
- On Site Management Team – Personable and available staff to assist with your day-to-day tenant questions and concerns.
- All-inclusive rents – Business Rates, Service Charges and water bills are included in our highly competitive rental rates. Only gas and electric bills to take on. Couple this with a 2-month advance deposit and you have a highly attractive rental package.
- On site cafe and gymnasium – new café opening early 2019.
- Parking – Available for staff on-site at a highly competitive rate, and with the leaseholder having a free, allocated space. Bicycle racks are also provided for those more athletically inclined.